Thursday, April 21, 2011

Update!!!

I can't believe it has been over a year since I updated our blog, but I guess you could say that we have been busy. There is definitely a lot to catchup on, we moved last June to Utah so we Joe could finish school since it is much cheaper than in AZ, and he has been working his tail off and going to school at night. Stratton is 7 now and Peyton turned 1 in February I can't believe how fast the time has gone, I am at student and a stay at home mom and I finally will graduate this August and I am excited, but there is still more school ahead for me as I only do a little at a time. Stratton has been doing great in school and loves his teacher this year and has really done well in his reading. Peyton is very busy and all the time, he gets into everything at least 5 times a day but he is the sweetest little boy and is so mellow. Here are a few pics to bring you up to date:





0 comments: